Lawyer – Personal Injury – Top Firm
Please Contact with CV directly to: ben@Cartelinc.com
Opportunity: Personal Injury Lawyer
Experience: 2-5 years
Location: Downtown Toronto
Our top 10 client is searching for the next member of their Personal Injury Litigation team.
We are currently recruiting for a personal injury / medical malpractice lawyer to bring actions, on behalf of plaintiffs, against regulated health professionals and healthcare institutions such as hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes in medical and professional malpractice claims. This is a national practice
We are looking for candidates with an excellent academic record, experience working in a fast paced team and a commitment to exceeding client expectations. As a member of the Ontario Bar, you have demonstrated experience synthesizing complex information and crafting clear and persuasive written and oral arguments.
• Outstanding negotiation, communication and presentation skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Highly organised and analytical
• Strong relationship building and client facing skills
• High levels of empathy and patience
• The genuine desire to help people and solve problems
• Up to date understanding of legislation and regulation within personal injury
• Screening potential clients
• Investigating claims and gathering evidence
• Documenting injuries and expenses
• Calculating damages
• Interviewing witnesses
• Reviewing medical documents
• Drafting pleadings and motions
• Representing clients through trial
• Counselling clients throughout the entire claims process
• Protecting clients from insurance companies and the legal system
This role is open to insurance lawyers seeking growth and flexibility. They offer a rewarding work environment that supports professional growth and opportunities. Our client has a respectful policy which allows work from home and provides office space as needed.
Please Contact with CV directly to: Ben@Cartelinc.com
Ben Higham B.S., JD., LL.M.
One, First Canadian Place, Suite 2550
100 King Street West
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5X 1A4
Toronto | Vancouver | Montreal | Halifax | Calgary | Ottawa
Cartel values diversity in their work place and it is the policy of the client to recruit, hire, promote, reassign, compensate and train highly qualified persons without regard to race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other basis protected by applicable law.