Lawyer – Partnership Downtown
Position Title: Lawyer with Book of Business
Want to double or triple your Book of Business?
Opportunity: Partner or Partner track
Location: Downtown Toronto
The National client is seeking an lawyers with a minimum of 6 years’ of relevant experience in various areas of law to join its team in the Toronto office.
The firm provides a unique opportunity for cross referrals that will substantially compliment your existing modest personal billings.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A high level of ability with regards to client and customer care and management
- Legal compliance
- Relationship building
- Verbal and written communication
- Financial planning and strategy
- Outstanding management ability
- Strategic thinking for long term
- Outstanding knowledge of your firm’s specialism and industry as a whole
- The ability to communicate exceptionally
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work independently
- Problem solving and decision making
- Extensive work experience in legal environment
- To manage and remain in overall control of the management of the firm (and each office) within it on an operational basis
- To ensure that the Partners and Fee Earners are effective in the delivery of the Firm’s services to its clients and do so profitably
- Establishing strategies of the firm through strategic thinking and direction
- Establishing operational strategies of the firm
- Establishing financial strategies
- Generating revenue through client management
- Increasing revenue through new and additional services, and developing cost-benefit analysis;
- Maintain stability of the law firm
- Preventing and managing conflict
- Enhancing the firm’s reputation by setting an example regarding ethics, morals, legal and professionalism and reaffirming this throughout the organisation
- Creating and establishing human resource strategies by determining the structure of the firm
If you are interested, please send your CV in confidence to: email@example.com
Ben Higham, JD, LL.M.
Director of Legal Recruitment
Cartel Inc. | First Canadian Place, Suite 2550
We listen. We’re honest. Just ask your friends. They’ll tell you. Cartel. Give us a call; we really do make the difference.
With over 35 years of experience, Cartel is considered one of Toronto’s leading employment agencies servicing the legal community. Our clients are among the most distinguished law firms and our success lies in our applicants and their desire for the perfect career match. There is no fee to register with Cartel for any employment opportunity.