Human Resources Manager
Do you have strong problem-solving skills? Do you thrive as a leader? If yes, then we have an opportunity for you to join a prestigious law firm as a Human Resource Manager. The role requires you to handle HR administration, recruitment, performance management, employee relations, and other related tasks. With a company culture focused on respect and collaboration, you’ll have the chance to work with a team of amazing individuals in an environment where your skills will shine through! Competitive salary, benefits, and perks are also offered by the firm. Don’t miss out on this RARE opportunity, and apply now!
- Responsible for auditing current HR systems and processes
- Strategically develop and plan updates and/or new initiatives.
- Payroll and benefits management.
- Oversee benefits enrolment, new hire orientation, exit interview process, employment confirmations.
- Effectively communicate and rollout HR policies, training, compliance, processes and procedures to all employees.
- Create, manage and up-keep HR documentation, policies, procedures and the employee handbook.
- Lead the full cycle of the recruitment process including determining staff requirements, creating job descriptions, competencies, recruitment strategy, postings, interviews, references, employment offers.
- Provide guidance on all HR aspects of onboarding and off-boarding
- Manage performance management
- Conduct the salary and compensation surveys and market research for the firm to ensure competitive benefits within the labour market.
- Provide leadership and coaching to people managers in performance management, employee relations and employee development.
- Build and maintain strong trusted relationships with employees, including providing ongoing support, coaching, training and advising on various HR functions.
- Responsible for identifying a plan to strengthen and drive employee engagement and culture.
- Facilitate the Joint Health and Safety Committee ensuring regular meetings, workplace inspections and OHS compliance.
- Ensure employees adhere to all health and safety regulations, including firm policies.
- Handle employee complaints and incidents.
- Other duties as required.
- Degree or diploma in human resources management, or a related field required
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a Human Resources Specialist or Generalist role
- CHRP and/or CHRL designation preferred
- Working knowledge of Ceridian payroll an asset
- Computer literacy, including effective working skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Works well independently and in a team environment
- Experience with working with various levels of an employees in an organization, by providing support, constructive advising, coaching and training
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Confidence to take the lead in group settings
To apply, please forward your resume to: Zaheeda Merali Manager – Executive Search at firstname.lastname@example.org