Corporate And Real Estate Lawyer – Cottage Country
Please Contact with CV directly to: Ben@Cartelinc.com
Position title: Corporate and Real Estate Associate Lawyer
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in Corporate and Real Estate Law
- Experience in Corporate and/or Estates Law will be an asset
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Ability to handle a high volume of work
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite and PC Law
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Our Client is one of Toronto’s pre-eminent real estate law boutique firms is currently recruiting an Associate with a minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience in Real Estate to join its team in the Barrie office. They provide comprehensive legal services for both builders and individual clients, with a focus on service and professional excellence.
Our Client is a growing firm and they require an Associate Lawyer to join its Corporate and Real Estate Practice Group. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership, development, and mentorship. This is an excellent opportunity for the entrepreneurial lawyer. The candidate should have an enthusiastic and responsive approach to client requirements and excellent people skills.
- Drafting contracts for residential or commercial leases, sales contracts, mortgages, or properties in settlement of estates
- Corporate law matters
- Negotiating with buyers and sellers to finalize terms of the agreement
- Reviewing title insurance policies, appraisals, surveys, and other documents related to the sale of a home or commercial property
- Explaining legal processes and procedures related to real estate transactions to clients
- Drafting wills, trusts, deeds, and other legal documents related to property ownership
- Assist clients in resolving disputes with building contractors, contractors, neighbors, tenants, landlords, tenants, and other parties involved in real estate transactions
- Researching property records and identifying problems with titles or liens on properties
- Providing legal advice to clients regarding real estate transactions, including drafting contracts and reviewing purchase agreements for compliance with federal and provincial laws
If you are interested, please send your CV in confidence to: email@example.com
Ben Higham, JD, LL.M.
Director of Legal Recruitment
Cartel Inc. | First Canadian Place, Suite 2550
With over 35 years of experience, Cartel is considered one of Toronto’s leading employment agencies servicing the legal community. Our clients are among the most distinguished law firms and our success lies in our applicants and their desire for the perfect career match. There is no fee to register with Cartel for any employment opportunity.
We listen. We’re honest. Just ask your friends. They’ll tell you. Cartel. Give us a call; we really do make the difference.
Cartel values diversity in their work place and it is the policy of the client to recruit, hire, promote, reassign, compensate and train highly qualified persons without regard to race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other basis protected by applicable law.