Commercial Real Estate Lawyer – Small Book looking to Grow
Please apply directly to: Ben@Cartelinc.com
With over 35 years of experience, Cartel is considered one of Toronto’s leading employment agencies servicing the legal community. Our clients are among the most distinguished law firms and our success lies in our applicants and their desire for the perfect career match. There is no fee to register with Cartel for any employment opportunity.
We listen. We’re honest. Just ask your friends. They’ll tell you. Cartel. Give us a call; we really do make the difference.
Position Title: Commercial Real Estate Lawyer
Opportunity: Commercial Real Estate Law
Location: Vaughan office of a larger firm
The client is seeking an Associate with a minimum of 5 years’ of relevant experience in Commercial Real Estate to join its team in the Vaughan office. The firm provides legal services to both builders and individual clients. Work on large projects.
Our Client is a growing firm and they require an Associate Lawyer to join its Commercial Real Estate Practice Group.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5 years experience in Commercial Real Estate Law
- Experience in Builders’ side will be an asset
- Acquisition, development and sale of RE projects of land, commercial or industrial buildings
- RE financing including mortgages, interim construction financing, permanent financing, and sale-leasebacks
- Development experience including plan registration and sales
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Ability to handle a high volume of work
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite and PC Law
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
If you are interested, please send your CV in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ben Higham, JD, LL.M.
Cartel Inc. | First Canadian Place, Suite 2550
Cartel values diversity in their work place and it is the policy of the client to recruit, hire, promote, reassign, compensate and train highly qualified persons without regard to race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other basis protected by applicable law.