Tort Plaintiff Personal Injury Assistant (4509) Full Time
Join Our Client as a Plaintiff Personal Injury Assistant and be part of a reputable and growing firm. With an amazing team of dynamic legal professionals and a supportive environment, you’ll fit right in! The firm is flexible, allowing for work-at-home days, and cares for its employees with great benefits and perks! Apply now.
- 3-5 years of plaintiff personal injury, tort experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while paying attention to detail
- Strong technical skills
- Transcribes legal documents.
- Organizes and expedites flow of work, initiating follow-up action.
- Routes or answers routine correspondence and initiates follow-up as required.
- Maintains appointment calendars and coordinates arrangements for meetings/ conferences.
- Handles administrative detail with respect to opening and closing of files, docketing and client billings.
- Maintains office files/records in accordance with procedures.