Insurance Defence Legal Assistant (Floater) (4463) Full Time
Insurance Defence Legal Assistant (Floater)
Are you looking to put your skills to the test? Need something a little less mundane? Then we have a position that’s right for you! Our Client, an industry leading insurance defence firm, is seeking an Insurance Defence floater to aid in the day to day changes of the firm. If you’re energetic and enjoy a fast-paced environment to challenge you, then don’t wait any longer. Apply now!
Salary: Up to $64K
- 3+ years of insurance defence experience in a law firm
- Stellar technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, with the ability to pay attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment
- Preparing and completing all necessary litigation documentation such as motion records, pleadings, notices, affidavits, etc.;
- Transcribe dictation with speed and accuracy;
- Proficiency with PC Law and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Communicate professionally with all external clients;
- Ensure all filing is organized and up to date on a daily basis, both physical and electronic.
- Handle administrative details with respect to calendar management, client meetings, accounting, closing files and docketing
How to Apply: To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina at email@example.com