Lawyer - Personal Injury (4460)
Our client is an established Toronto litigation boutique.
are currently searching for a lawyer with 2 year of experience handling
an assortment of personal injury matters. Preference will be given to
applicants that have handled a high volume of files.
If you are interested, please send your CV directly and in confidence to: email@example.com
you will have worked for the same firm since your articles and have not
seen progress in your salary or your responsibility. If so, this could
be the role for you. Step into CAT and cash in the equity you have
gained for a proper living/thriving wage.
- Drafting Settlement Proposals;
- Drafting Mediation and Pre-Trial Memorandums;
- Drafting Case Conference Summaries;
- Summarizing Medical Records;
- Preparing File Review Memorandums;
- Performing file review updates;
- Conducting initial client interviews;
- Preparation of Red Flag Memos for the partner; and
- Drafting and finalizing Motion records.
Director of Legal Recruitment Cartel Inc.
First Canadian Place, Suite 2550
With over 35 years of experience, Cartel is considered one of
Toronto's leading employment agencies servicing the legal community. Our
clients are among the most distinguished law firms and our success lies
in our applicants and their desire for the perfect career match. There
is no fee to register with Cartel for any employment opportunity.
listen. We're honest. Just ask your friends. They'll tell you. Cartel.
Give us a call; we really do make the difference. Looking to make a
lateral move and step up to a position with a firm offering superior
work, a better billing structure and work environment? Speak with Cartel
to find it.