Real Estate Law Clerk (Aurora/Richmond Hill/New Market) (4452) Full Time
Our Client, a long standing boutique North end law firm, is seeking an experienced Real Estate Law Clerk/Assistant. This role would work closely with a seasoned, friendly and approachable lawyer with residential real estate matters. This firm offers great opportunities for growth, fantastic benefits and perks, and the option to work remotely a couple days a week! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to find a position that offers so much more – including a work/life balance. Apply now!
Salary: $55K (Based on experience) Qualifications
- 5+ years experience as a Real Estate Law Clerk
- Extensive experience completing purchase, sale and mortgage transactions.
- Experience with UNITY, Teraview and PC Law
- An ability to work independently, accurately and efficiently on multiple files simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Commercial real estate experience an asset.
- Manage and complete purchase and mortgage files
- Commercial/residential purchases, sales, mortgages, refinancing, lending
- Conduct title/off-title searches
- Draft and coordinate documents required for closing
- Drafting of various internal and external correspondence