Legal Assistant- Plaintiff Personal Injury (4448) Full Time
Legal Assistant- Plaintiff Personal Injury
Attention legal assistants! If you are looking to work for a firm that is not only committed to excellence, but also has a significant and positive impact on the clientele, keep reading because we have the perfect job for you!
Our client, one of the best personal injury boutique law firms in Canada, is seeking a legal assistant to join their team. The successful candidate should possess an impeccable eye for details, have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills as well as exhibit a high level of professionalism.
With competitive salary, benefits package, matching RRSP program, this opportunity is too good to be to be true! So, what are you waiting for? APPLY NOW and get the chance to work with an industry leader!
Salary: up to 60k
Location: Downtown Toronto
· Preparing, editing and revising correspondence
· Drafting pleadings, motions, pre-trial/mediation memos, affidavits of documents and other legal documents
· Handling client inquiries in a professional manner
· Organizing and maintaining client files to ensure deadlines are met and files are processed in a timely manner
· Managing incoming mail and emails and maintain daily calendar
· Scheduling examinations for Discovery and Mediations
· Arranging medical legal appointments and preparing briefs
· Other general duties as required
· 3+ years plaintiff personal injury experience
· Successful completion of a Legal Assistant/ Law Clerk program
· Primafact/Timematters experience is an asset
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organizational, time-management, and problem-solving skills
· Responsive and proactive with ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
How to Apply:
To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina Ungar- Manager, Legal Support firstname.lastname@example.org