Legal Assistant (4417) Not Defined
Flourish in your career by working for an incredible and unconventional boutique litigation finance organization with exceptional work environment and growth opportunities!
Our client is seeking an experienced and motivated legal assistant to join their ardent team. The successful candidate will have experience in the personal injury market and be capable of applying those skills in an entrepreneurial environment.
If you have the vigour to learn, the ability to prioritize work, are highly organized and possess phenomenal interpersonal skills, this is the perfect opportunity for you! So, seize the chance and APPLY NOW!
Location: Downtown Toronto
· Conducting client intakes via telephone.
· Answering telephone calls and emailing enquiries.
· Drafting loan agreements and organizing files in the loan management system.
· Following up with clients, lawyers, and law clerks to obtain legal and supporting documentation.
· Managing an abeyance system for follow-ups.
· General Office Duties as Required.
· 1-3 years of experience working in a personal injury law office or insurance company.
· Experience in Accident Benefits is an asset.
· Strong understanding of tort claim principles and insurance procedures.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
· Experience working with a loan management system.
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to learn quickly and adapt to new environments.
· Ability to work in a sales-driven entrepreneurial environment.
How to Apply:
To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina Ungar, Manager – Legal Support at firstname.lastname@example.org