Risk Assessment/ Senior Claims Examiner (4416) Not Defined
Risk Assessment/ Senior Claims Examiner
An incredible opportunity for you to be part of a rapidly growing team, driven by the desire to help provide the clients with exceptional service and results.
Our client, a customer-service focused boutique litigation finance organization, is seeking an experienced and motivated professional claims examiner and account manager to join their cadre. The incumbent must have experience in personal injury market and should exhibit remarkable multi-tasking as well as interpersonal skills.
If you want to evolve professionally in an entrepreneurial milieu that values collaboration, teamwork and honesty seize the chance and APPLY NOW!
Location: Downtown Toronto; Potential for some remote work arrangements
· Reviewing loan applications and supporting documentation arising from Bodily Injury and Accident Benefit Claims.
· Assessing loan requests and providing written reports identifying key risk areas, liability issues and quantum of damages.
· Following up and maintaining effective communication throughout the due diligence process with lawyers and clients.
· Maintaining and developing strong, positive relationships with lawyers and industry professionals.
· Responding to client and lawyer requests and concerns in a timely manner, while analyzing client needs and recommending the appropriate product solution.
· Conducting legal research and monitoring trends in the personal injury field.
· Participating in company marketing initiatives as required.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in either a personal injury law firm, insurance company or litigation funding company.
· Post-secondary education (Law Clerk, Paralegal, CIP).
· Experience managing a file from intake to resolution.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks in a busy environment.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Ability to communicate effectively with lawyers and clients.
· Willingness to work in a boutique entrepreneurial environment.
How to Apply:
To apply, please forward your resume to Zaheeda Merali, Manager– Executive Search at firstname.lastname@example.org