Office Services Manager (4415) Full Time
Office Services Manager
The time is now to join this established organization as they continue to grow. Seeking the experience of a professional Office Services Manager, this role would require someone who is versatile and capable of leading. The role would have you working collaboratively with other firm professionals to coordinate workspaces, effectively implement health and safety protocols and security measures, vendor equipment purchase and sale, as well as other projects as needed. If you have a proven success in facilities and operations and enjoy working with a team of dedicated professionals, don’t pass up on this opportunity!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and guidance to office services staff (Facilities Coordinator, Receptionist,
- Hostess/Back-Up Receptionist, Records Management Specialist)
- Supervise the Facilities Coordinator and oversee all facilities-related functions to ensure day-to- day operational excellence.
- Report and respond to all premise-related deficiencies, requests or issues in a timely manner to the Tenant Services Work Order System and/or the appropriate vendor or contractor
- Oversee on-site vendors and contractors as required.
- Respond to any Health and Safety Committee recommendations or potential hazards identified on the monthly workplace inspections.
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Keep current on Building services and inform internal stakeholders as required.
- Ensure facilities and equipment remain in good repair and appearance.
- Information/document management oversight (retention/destruction and closing client files),process improvement and efficiency.
- Work with the third-party onsite copy/print/mail services, to ensure a high degree of client service and productivity.
- Liaise and maintain good working relations with Property Management and external vendors and contractors.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service
Manager, Executive Search