Personal Injury Legal Assistant (Intermediate) (4294) Full Time
Personal Injury Legal Assistant (Intermediate)
Our highly regarded personal injury client is looking for a legal assistant to work alongside a brilliant lawyer whose practice consists of Class Actions, Tort Law, MVA, and Occupiers Liability Cases. If you have 3+ years of personal injury experience and a passion for helping others this one's for you! Join a great team and work safely from the comfort of your home. Apply now!
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working within Personal Injury
- Strong organization skills
- The ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Solid interpersonal and team skills
- Proficient in MSW and Outlook
- Assist in the preparation of legal documents, such as briefs, motions, pre-trial/mediation memos, affidavits of documents, and pleadings.
- Schedule Examinations for Discovery and Mediations, medical legal appointments, and court dates, and maintain calendar.
- Manage correspondence, emails, and mail, and handle client inquiries in a courteous and professional manner.
- Organize, request, process, and maintain client files and documentation.
- Assist with authorizations, undertakings, discoveries, and productions as well as opening and closing files.
- Other general duties as required.