Family Law Clerk/Assistant (4293) Full Time
Family Law Clerk/Assistant
Our Client is seeking a dedicated and hardworking Family Law Clerk who has over 5 years of relevant experience. If you have an eye for detail, the ability to work independently, and strong interpersonal skills then don’t miss this AMAZING opportunity! Apply now and be part of a firm that will value you.
Salary: Up to $70K
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Family Law with knowledge of relevant legislation and rules of court
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, PC Law and Divorcemate
- Solid understanding of Family Law Rules and office procedure
- Experience with financial statement and disclosure briefs
- Confident, dependable team player with initiative
- Self-starter with very strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills to help run office effectively and efficiently
- Ability to work in a multi-task environment and be organized to follow-up on status and completion of tasks with other members of the firm
- Strong ability to work independently
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Draft and review correspondence, legal documents, Affidavit of Documents, pleadings briefs, and disclosure briefs.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Assist with trial and court preparations.
- Transcribe letters, memos, and documents.
- Communicate with clients and opposing counsel in a professional manner.
- Prepare, maintain, and organize client files.
- Schedule and maintain the law firm’s calendar.
- Oversee administrative and reception duties, such as filing, faxing, scanning/photocopying, etc.
Manager, Temporary Services