Legal Commercial Litigation Administrative Assistant (4288) Full Time
Legal Commercial Litigation Administrative Assistant
We have an amazing opportunity you won’t want to miss! Our Client, a well-known national firm, is searching for a passionate and dedicated Litigation Administrative Assistant with 3 to 5 years of commercial litigation experience. A competitive salary and benefits package, opportunities for personal and professional growth, RRSP Program, a fitness subsidy, an annual education/tuition allowance, and ongoing continuing educational “Lunch & Learn” seminars! This firm has it all. Apply now, this one won’t last!
- 3-5+ years of experience working as a legal administrative assistant;
- Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate from an accredited program;
- Previous litigation experience;
- Superior organizational/document management skills with a strong attention to detail;
- Exceptional aptitude for software and systems;
- Advanced knowledge of database management;
- Computer knowledge including: MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, Internet, Case Management Software, and Time tracker software.
- Strong time management skills;
- The ability to work both collaboratively and support colleagues and work independently;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Sound business judgment including the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information;
- High degree of accuracy in work product;
- A proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment.
- Provides clear, concise and complete oral and written information;
- Drafts correspondence and legal documents;
- Maintains all administrative functions, including file opening/closing procedures, maintains the calendar, books appointments and manages bring forwards;
- Performs complex editing and formatting of documents for various correspondence, reports, forms and spreadsheets;
- Arranges examinations for discovery and trial dates;
- Manages work volume and juggling priorities while supporting a demanding practice;
- Manages a high volume of paper correspondence;
- Ensures deadlines are met and limitation dates are adhered to;
- Completes time entries and billings;
- Sorts incoming mail and preparation of outgoing mail;
- Performs other related duties as required.