Real Estate Legal Assistant (4286) Full Time
Our client, a stable and respected downtown Toronto Law Firm, is looking for a Commercial Real Estate Legal Assistant to
draft and review real estate documentation, assist with registrations,
commercial and residential transactions, and proceeding preparations,
and provide exceptional administrative support to lawyers and staff. Are
you a Commercial Real Estate expert with excellent technical,
communication, and detail orientation skills? Apply now to join a
friendly group of legal professionals at a great downtown office.
Location: Downtown Toronto
• Manage real estate transactions from beginning to end, such as commercial and residential purchases, sales, and financing operations.
• Prepare correspondence, reporting letters, and requisite documentation.
• Review and analyze complex real estate documents such as leases, leasing agreements, surveys, reference plans, among others.
• Conduct title searches for various properties and generate title reports.
• Oversee registrations under the Personal Property Security Act (Ontario) and obtain corresponding consents under the Planning Act (Ontario) from Planning Departments and Committee of Adjustments Departments.
• Assist various internal and external parties with real estate proceedings as well as with the preparation and registration of requisite documentation.
• Administrative duties as required.
• 4+ years of experience as a Commercial Real Estate Legal Assistant
• Law Clerk or Legal Assistant Diploma or Certification
• Experience using MS Office, Teraview, and Conveyancer /Unity
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Problem-solver and detail-oriented with ability work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
• Time management, prioritizing and multi-tasking, and organizational skills
How to Apply: To apply please submit your resume to Zaheeda Merali at firstname.lastname@example.org.