Trainer (4282) Full Time
Are you a natural born leader? Were you meant to help people reach their full potential? Well then here is a job that will help you reach yours. Our Client is looking for a Trainer to join their great HR and IT Departments and provide regular, consistent and relevant training opportunities to their employees. If you want to make an impact, take advantage of this RARE opportunity and apply now!
Salary: Based on Experience
- Certificate in Training or equivalent 2 years training work experience.
- Minimum two years’ experience providing Training or client support in a professional or similar environment (preferably a legal environment).
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office and experience working with legal software programs.
- Familiarity with litigation support software and legal processes.
- Highly-developed interpersonal, communication, organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Conducts ongoing needs analysis to ensure training programs are effective and meet the needs of the firm by working with HR and IT team members
- Consults with other members of HR staff and senior staff to develop tailored training plans for individual employees and employee groups.
- Delivers basic and advanced classroom and web-based computer training for applications and systems via lunch and learns, one-on-one training sessions and group training sessions.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of our training programs
- Administers surveys to gather feedback on training session
- Trains all new hires on firm technology and assists in employee orientations.
- Updates and Maintains the HRIS system with employee training course participation.
- Schedules and coordinates all training programs.
- Develops and continually updates in-house end-user technology application training programs and all training material and curriculum.
- Prepares and maintains thorough end user documentation regarding software applications and other computer system procedures.
- Participates in all project planning phases, including the evaluation, installation, configuration and deployment of new applications and upgrades for staff training purposes
Manager, Law Clerk Division