Professional Development and Talent Manager (4243) Part Time
• Oversee all aspects of the recruitment, hiring, training, and management processes, including Articling Student Recruitment.
• Manage administrative staff and associates.
• Measure and evaluate talent performance and employee productivity.
• Develop and implement retention and engagement strategies.
• Identify training needs and coordinate continuing professional development (CPD) initiatives.
• Establish a back to work protocol and update workplace policies and procedures due to Covid.
• Conduct vendor research as needed.
• HR Degree
• 8 years’ experience as a Talent and Development Manager
• Law firm experience a MUST
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with all levels of the organization
• Problem-solver with demonstrated organizational, administrative, and time management skills
• Positive and professional manner
How to Apply: To apply, please submit your resume to Zaheeda Merali at email@example.com.