Accountant - Senior Level (4198)
Accountant - Senior Level
Salary: Up to $100K (Based on Experience)
Aspiring opportunity with an amazing Accounting firm in the city's North-End. This role requires an individual that takes pride in their work, enjoys customer interaction and has strong entrepreneurial and leadership skills. Hiring to secure a future star, this role would place an individual in line for Partnership! It's too good too pass up! Apply today!
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Independent preparation and completion of working papers and financial statements for small business clients
- Prepare personal and corporate tax returns
- Tax planning, HST preparation and bookkeeping services for clients
- Communication with clients – troubleshooting, responding to questions, concerns and requests
Education and Experience:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid working knowledge of QuickBooks (both desktop and online)
- Strong financial accounting and tax skills required in preparation of T1’s and T2’s, financial statement preparation from start to finish, closing entries, account reconciliations, HST, bookkeeping, payroll, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Ability to quickly adapt, multi-task priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, eager to learn, can-do attitude
- MUST have CPA designation.
- Minimum 4 years of public practice experience
All interested candidates, please submit your resume in confidence to:
We thank all applications, but only those whose qualifications match, will be contacted.