Bilingual Litigaiton Legal Assistant - Peterborough (4154) Full Time
Our client, a dynamic Peterborough Law Firm known for its expert legal services is actively seeking a Junior Bilingual French, Legal Assistant. The ideal candidate will have graduated with the Legal Assistant or Law Clerk Diploma. If you have excellent technical and document production skills and are fully Bilingual apply now for consideration! Don’t let this chance of working with the best of the best pass you by!
Salary: Up to $45K
Primary Duties Include
- Preparation, drafting and transcription of legal documents, correspondence, factums and motions.
- Responsible for clerical, administrative and general office duties.
- Preparation, revising and drafting legal documents and correspondence.
- Organize and expedite flow of work.
- Responsible for follow up with lawyer concerning work activities.
- Act as liaison between clients and clerks/lawyers.
- Maintaining calendars, scheduling, and travel arrangements.
- Other duties as required.
- Entry Level to 3+ years of experience as a Legal Assistant or Clerk.
- Bilingual French.
- Legal Assistant or Law Clerk Diploma.
- Strong technical skills (including Microsoft Office).
- Ability to draft litigation documents.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff and clients.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while paying attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills, strong initiative and exceptional ability to work in a team oriented atmosphere.
To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina Ungar, Manager- Legal Support at email@example.com