Legal Office Manager- Durham Region (4146) Full Time
Salary: Up to $80K
We’ve got an exciting opportunity for you! Our client, a well-established boutique litigation law firm in the Durham Region is currently seeking to fill an exciting Office Administrator position. This is not your regular administrative role, as you will be performing HR, business development, and technical tasks as well! Candidates must have a minimum of 7+ years of office management or Human Resources experience along with strong communication and writing skills. MS Office proficiency is a bonus! If you are looking for an opportunity to work minutes from home within a congenial environment - apply immediately! Flexible hours and Great benefits with RRSP options. This one will not be around for long.
- Office and equipment management
- Perform HR duties such as performance evaluation, tracking absences, benefits, compensation, onboarding
- Business Development initiatives
- Perform technology and software updates
- Special projects
- Perform other general office duties
- 7+ years of experience in office management experience. Wills & Estates knowledge is an asset.
- Strong technical skills and proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to communicate in a professional and mature manner
- Detail oriented with good proofreading, multi-tasking skills, strong organizational and time management skills
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic
To apply, please forward your resume to Zaheeda Merali, Manager – Law Clerk Division at firstname.lastname@example.org