Business Development, Marketing (4069)
Business Development, Marketing
Very rare! One of our most outstanding Law Firms is looking to expand their Marketing group. This role would be responsible to develop the firm's business development strategies and execution of marketing initiatives. If you have a love for marketing and have worked in a similar role within a professional corporate organization, for at least 3 years, our client has a position that will make your new year!
- Developing annual business plans and marketing strategies
- Tracking progress of business plans and budget related issues
- Liaising between marketing experts and design, advertising, media and communications
- Supporting professionals and business development activities i.e. cross-selling, developing pitches, presentations, RFP's, sponsorship requests, client targeting etc.
- Sharing knowledge of industry trends and developments
- Assisting with the development of global initiatives
This role would be suitable to candidates with a minimum of 3 years business development experience, a proven track-record in developing and implementing strategies and tactics, as well as, strong communication and project management skills.
Interested candidates are asked to apply in confidence.