With over 35 years of experience, Cartel is considered one of Toronto's leading employment agencies servicing the legal community. Our clients are among the most distinguished law firms and our success lies in our applicants and their desire for the perfect career match. There is no fee to register with Cartel for any employment opportunity.
We listen. We're honest. Just ask your friends. They'll tell you. Cartel. Give us a call; we really do make the difference.
Position Title: Commercial Real Estate Lawyer
Opportunity: Commercial Real Estate Law
Location: Downtown Toronto
Our top tier client is growing with the best real estate deals in Toronto. As Toronto goes up, so does this firm. Working with Ontario to builders and individaul high net worth clients, this role offers an ability for the incoming lawyer to provide top notch client focused service. Tired of small commercial transactions, try stepping up into the big time of large condo and subdivision projects Ontario wide.
Job Description: Commercial Real Estate Practice Group.
This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership, development, and mentorship. This is an excellent opportunity for the entrepreneurial lawyer. The candidate should have an enthusiastic and responsive approach to client requirements and excellent people skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5 years’ experience in Commercial Real Estate Law
- Acquisition, development and sale of RE projects of land, commercial or industrial buildings
- RE financing including mortgages, interim construction financing, permanent financing, and sale leasebacks
- development experience including plan registration and sales
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Ability to handle a high volume of work
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite and PC Law
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
If you are interested, please send your CV in confidence to: email@example.com
Ben Higham, JD, LL.M.
Director of Legal Recruitment
Cartel Inc. | First Canadian Place, Suite 2550