Sports and Entertainment Legal Assistant (3929) Full Time
Do you enjoy the challenge of a busy
desk? The hum of a busy office? Colleagues who are dedicated and
professional? Work that is rewarding? If you do, then we’ve got an amazing
opportunity for you!
Our major law firm client is seeking a bright and hardworking IP legal Assistant to join their dynamic team! In this role you will be supporting an amazing group of lawyers and associates. The successful candidate must have 3 years of legal assistant experience and possess exceptional organizational and multitasking skills. If you're looking for the opportunity to grow within a leading Toronto law firm, apply with confidence today!
Salary: Up to $58K
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Prepare legal documents from written, oral, or taped instructions and precedents
- Docket editing and processing accounts
- Communicate with clients and other legal professionals
- Completing closing reports
- Proofread and edit documents and correspondence
- Assisting in management of lawyer’s practice, i.e., opening files, filing, arranging meetings, scheduling hearing dates with government bodies and/or representatives, arranging travel and/or accommodations
- Other duties as required
- College Diploma in Legal Administration or related field
- Minimum of 3+ years working as an IP legal assistant
- Experience using PATTSY program is an asset
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing situations easily
- Exceptional communication and written skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, as well as part of a team
To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina Ungar, Manager - Legal Support at email@example.com