With over 35 years of experience, Cartel is considered one of Canada's leading employment agencies servicing the legal community. Our clients are among the most distinguished law firms and our success lies in our applicants and their desire for the perfect career match. There is no fee to register with Cartel for any employment opportunity.
We listen. We're honest. Just ask your friends. They'll tell you. Cartel. Give us a call; we really do make the difference.
Opportunity: Legal Assistant - LAA Graduate
Location: Downtown Vancouver
Our Client is seeking a Legal Assistant with a LAA degree and some relevant experience in Personal Injury Litigation to join its team in Downtown Vancouver.You must be an LAA graduate.
Job Description: This is an excellent opportunity for a recent LAA graduate with track record of success. You must have a background in Personal Injury.
• Prepare and draft various correspondence and documents
• Draft standard letters, documents briefs and pleadings
• Set trials, discoveries, etc. and prepare required documentation
• Set appointments for clients
• Maintain filing system including a bring-forward system
• Sort incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail
Desired Skills & Experience
If you are interested, please send your CV in confidence to: email@example.com
- 0+ years’ experience in Litigation Law
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Ability to handle a high volume of work
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite and PC Law
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Ben Higham, JD, LL.M.
Managing Partner - Legal Recruitment