Legal Assistant - Personal Injury - Downtown (3860) Not Defined
With over 35 years of experience, Cartel is considered one of Canada's leading employment agencies servicing the legal community. Our clients are among the most distinguished law firms and our success lies in our applicants and their desire for the perfect career match. There is no fee to register with Cartel for any employment opportunity.
Job Description: Our Client is a growing firm and they require a Legal Assistant to join its Litigation Practice Group.
This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership, development, and mentorship. This is an excellent opportunity for the entrepreneurial Legal Assistant. The candidate should have an enthusiastic and responsive approach to client requirements and excellent people skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 0+ years’ experience in Litigation Law
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Ability to handle a high volume of work
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite and PC Law
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Ben Higham, JD, LL.M.