Legal Administrative Assistant (3835) Full Time
Our client is a specialized law firm known for their experience and expertise. They are currently seeking an administrative assistant who has a bright personality, exceptional organizational skills, and high professionalism. This position would have you working with a wonderful group of individuals and will provide immense learning opportunities. Apply with Confidence today!
Salary: Up to $55K
Primary Duties Include
- Provide assistance to partner and consultants
- Deliver the exceptional standard of frontline client service.
- Maintain appointment calendars, arrange meetings, and coordinate appointments
- Responsible for follow-ups with clients to ensure exceptional service
- Prepare and draft legal documents, organize and maintain client files via document management systems
- Prepare and edit presentations
- Enter daily time dockets and prepare monthly client accounts
- Liaise with the WSIB
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and productivity in a fast-paced work environment.
- Assist in other duties as assigned
Required Experience/ Skills/ Qualifications
- 2-4 years of experience in the legal or insurance industry
- Experience in monthly client account billings
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Calendar) and fast learnerof new processes and systems
- Comfortable working independently and within a team setting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to professionally interact with all levels of staff and clientale
- Highly developed organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and high-energy environment