Legal Financial Analyst (3802) Full Time
It's time to make a change.
Are you ready?
Our client, one of the VERY best law firms to work with, is looking to add to their finance team. This position would require someone with a CPA designation or similar. The Position would be reporting to the Director of Finance and be responsible for the full financial reporting of the firm.
- Year end financial statements
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Corporate Accounting
- Tax filings
- Analyzing data and trends
- Recommending process improvements
- 5+ years of solid accounting and financial analysis experience
- CPA designation or equivalent
- Solid law firm experience
- Experience with 3E
- Experience and understanding of CRA tax laws and regulations
- Direct knowledge of Corporate Accounting and Partner Professional Corporations
- Ability to document processes and identify weaknesses and areas of improvement
- Researching and learning new software and applications
- Strong understanding of legal processes and working environments
- Ability to perform in stressful situations and meet target deadlines
- Professional demeanor
- Team leadership experience
- Ability to work with key discretionary projects
Director, Executive Search