Commercial Real Estate Lawyer - Downtown (3756)
With over 35 years of experience, Cartel is considered one of Toronto's leading employment agencies servicing the legal community. Our clients are among the most distinguished law firms and our success lies in our applicants and their desire for the perfect career match. There is no fee to register with Cartel for any employment opportunity.
We listen. We're honest. Just ask your friends. They'll tell you. Cartel. Give us a call; we really do make the difference.
Position Title: Commercial Real Estate Lawyer
Opportunity: Commercial Real Estate Associate Lawyer
Location: TorontoOur Client is one of Toronto's pre-eminent corporate law boutique firms is currently recruiting an Associate with a minimum of 5 years' of relevant experience in Commercial Real Estate to join its team in the Downtown Toronto office.
They provide comprehensive legal services for both builders and individual clients, with a focus on service and professional excellence. Job Description: Our Client is a growing firm and they require an Associate Lawyer to join its Commercial Real Estate Practice Group.
This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership, development, and mentorship. This is an excellent opportunity for the entrepreneurial lawyer. The candidate should have an enthusiastic and responsive approach to client requirements and excellent people skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5 years’ experience in Commercial Real Estate Law
- Experience in Corporate Law will be an asset
- Acquisition, development and sale of RE projects of land, commercial or industrial buildings
- RE financing including mortgages, interim construction financing, permanent financing, and sale leasebacks
- development experience including plan registration and sales
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Ability to handle a high volume of work
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite and PC Law
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
If you are interested, please send your CV in confidence to: ben@ cartelinc.com
Ben Higham, JD, LL.M.
Director of Legal Recruitment
Cartel Inc. | First Canadian Place, Suite 2550