Junior Family Lawyer (3728) Full Time
We listen. We're honest. Just ask your friends. They'll tell you. Cartel. Give us a call; we really do make the difference.
- 1 year Family Law experience
- Experience in Division of assets and separation agreements
- Experience with custody disputes
- Strong drafting, negotiation and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Member in good standing with the Law Society of British Columbia
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must work well under pressure with minimal supervision
ben @ cartelinc.com
B.S., JD., LL.M.
Director of Legal Recruiting
One, First Canadian Place, Suite 2550
100 King Street West
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5X 1A4
Alternatively, if you know of anyone else suitable, then please let us know as we offer rewards for successful referrals.
If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants.