Director - Project Manager (Law firm) (3671) Full Time
Our client, known as Canada’s leading litigation practice, is looking for a Director of Project Management to join their law firm. This candidate should be dependable and able to work independently under minimal supervision. Our client is looking for quality people and is offering significant benefits to the successful candidate! Apply today to be considered. MUST HAVE LAW FIRM EXPERIENCE.
Salary: Up to $90K
Primary Duties Include
- Oversight of the professional development of the associates and students, including providing support and guidance
- Manage the student, associate and counsel programs from recruitment to onboarding to evaluations, compensation and ongoing development.
- Develop, execute, monitor and report on the firm’s diversity & inclusion program with a view to advancing the firm’s commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Develop annual program and project plans, including budgets and metrics.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on the progress of plans to the firm’s Management Committee.
- Maintain awareness of the legal marketplace and use that insight to report and adjust plans accordingly.
- Lead the ongoing development of a best-in-class curriculum for students, associates and counsel
- Develop a program of internal and external speakers and education.
- Maintain the firm’s Law Society of Ontario’s Accredited Provider of Professionalism Content status.
- Collaborate with all Business Team Directors to ensure effective and efficient execution of all initiatives
- Other duties as required
- Minimum of 8 years of combined practice and professional development experience
- Law firm experience required with an emphasis in litigation
- Experience with recruitment, mentoring and general law firm management
- Knowledge of and familiarity with diversity and inclusion best practices
- Previous role as student or associate manager/director an asset
To apply, please forward your resume to Zaheeda Merali, Manager – Law Clerks at firstname.lastname@example.org