Legal Executive Assistant – Corporate (3664) Full Time
Our renowned client is on the hunt for a fresh face to join their team! They are seeking a Legal Executive Assistant to work within their Corporate Group. The ideal candidate will have experience working with investment management, capital markets and securities regulatory matters, private equity & venture capital, and mergers & acquisitions. Not only will you be exposed to some of the top professionals in the legal world, but the growth opportunity will be immense. Make sure to bring those 2-5+ years of experience, multitasking and prioritization skills and we will do the rest! Apply Today.
Salary: Up to $58K
Primary Duties Include
- Communicate in a professional manner with all internal and external clients
- Assist with drafting, editing and finalizing of correspondence and documentation
- Manage, track and update CPD accreditation required by Law Society of Ontario
- Handle administrative details with respect to opening and closing files, docketing, billing, compiling record books, etc.
- Manage a high volume of files with great confidence, accuracy and organization in a timely manner
- Compile record books
- Handle administrative details of accounting, paper and electronic filing, opening and closing files, docketing, billing, etc.
- Manage a high volume work with great accuracy and organization
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 2-5+ years of experience working within Corporate Law
- Successful completion of Legal Administration
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Office applications, CD Entry or other time capture software, CMS, Workshare, and InterAction
- Experience with a document management system
- Possess a strong sense of pride and responsibility for your work
- Detail oriented, flexible and a team player that is client service oriented
- Work successfully under pressure, motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize, organize and multitask
To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina Ungar, Manager – Legal Support firstname.lastname@example.org