Senior Legal Assistant - Commercial Litigation (3556) Full Time
Our client, a mid-sized law firm in the downtown core is seeking a bright and enthusiastic legal assistant with 5+ years of commercial litigation experience. Bring your exceptional organization and communication skills and we'll get you an interview! Congenial environment, great benefits and vacations honoured. Apply today in confidence.
Salary: Up to $65K
Primary Duties Include
- Preparing, compiling, serving and filing court documents
- Dicta transcription
- Schedule management – including organizing client meetings, making travel arrangements, maintaining lawyer’s calendar, etc.
- Filing, photocopying, scanning etc.
- Managing email and mail correspondence
- Preparation of expense reports, docket entries, accounts and other administrative duties as required
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Commercial Litigation
- Legal Assistant diploma
- Exceptional technical skills (including MS Office)
- Strong knowledge of the Rules of Civil Procedure
- Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and all levels of staff
- Strong organizational skills with ability to work efficiently while managing multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Must be extremely flexible to meet the daily needs of the practice
To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina Ungar, Manager - Legal Support at firstname.lastname@example.org