Finance Manager (Law firm) (3509) Full Time Contract
Our client a reputable mid-sized business law firm is currently seeking a Finance Manager with 5 years’ experience in a similar role. This candidate should be able to hit the ground running with confidence. Beautiful offices in a prestigious law firm awaits you. Forward your resume today to be considered.
Salary: Up to $80K
Primary Duties Include
- Month end close process including reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Preparation and analyzation of monthly financial statements and group reporting
- Active involvement with new accounting system implementation including user acceptance testing, documentation and data validation.
- Provide advice and guidance on technical accounting matters to finance department and wider business. · Preparation of HST returns
- Participation in the year-end audit including preparation of audit working papers.
- Must have law firm experience
- CPA designation with minimum 5 years experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Suite (Excel and Outlook primarily)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Superior time management skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Professional, responsive, and positive work attitude is critical
of working within professional services is desirable
To apply, please forward your resume to Zaheeda Merali - Manager – Law Clerk Division at email@example.com