Law Clerk/Assistant - Corporate Law (3464) Full Time Contract
Our client, a diverse full-service law firm that represents leading banking and multi-national clients is seeking a reliable, knowledgeable and pro-active Law Clerk/Assistant to support their Corporate team under a contract. The ideal candidate must have at least 5+ years of experience and must be able to sort priorities and meet deadlines effectively in a fast-paced and busy environment. This position will provide a lot of variety and excitement! Exquisite offices, very social firm, and competitive salary! Apply now to obtain an interview!
Primary Duties Include
- Drafting documentation relating to incorporations, annual proceedings, dissolutions, annual resolutions, etc.
- Conducting minute book reviews and maintaining corporate records/registers;
- Conducting corporate searches, and analyzing/summarizing search results;
- Assisting with corporate reorganizations, share and asset purchase transactions
- Preparing/maintaining closing checklists;
- Reviewing/drafting closing documents including resolutions, officers’ certificates and other supporting documents;
- Preparing closing books and Drafting reporting letters.
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 5 years of Corporate law experience
- Legal Assistant/Law Clerk Diploma
- Superior organizational and multitasking abilities
- Proficient technical skills in MS Office, PCLaw, Oncor, Fastco and dicta
- Ability to organize, multitask and prioritize appropriately
- Candidate must be extremely detail-oriented and have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work well in a busy team environment and have a positive attitude
- Flexible, team player that is client service oriented
To apply, please forward your resume to Jennifer Mulligan, Manager- Temporary Services at email@example.com