Office Manager/Bookkeeper (3462) Full Time
Our client, a trendy- upscale
boutique firm in the Heart of Toronto is looking to hire an Office
Manager / Bookkeeper. This unusual opportunity will have you wearing many
hats, thriving in a professional and fast-paced atmosphere. The
ideal candidate should have charisma, professionalism and be exceptional.
Bring with you 5+ years law firm experience, an accounting designation, PC law
experience and we will get you an interview. Apply in confidence today.
Salary: $100K - $120K
Primary Duties Include
- Manage all incoming recruitment inquires
- Maintain firm policies & procedures
- Manage facilities as required, which include and are not limited to i.e. building management repairs and issues; equipment purchases and repairs
- Coordination of annual audits and ensuring accuracy of Tax and LSUC Filings
- HR responsibilities - prepare job ads, full cycle recruitment, on-boarding, compensation and benefits, yearly reviews and performance evaluations, exit interviews etc.
- Keep track of employee attendance / vacation time
- Assist with payroll as needed.
- Liaise with firm vendors, bookkeeper and firm accountant on a monthly basis
- Arrange meetings and travel; including registration of conferences
- Other general duties as required
- Minimum 5 years’ of office management experience in a law firm
- Accounting designation
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office Suite, PC Law
- Strong management skills and coordination ability
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while paying attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and client service skills
- Confident and dependable, with strong initiative and ability to work both independently and in a team oriented atmosphere
- Knowledge of LSUC Requirements and guidelines
To apply, please forward your resume to Zaheeda Merali, Manager – Law Clerk Division at firstname.lastname@example.org