Insurance Defence Legal Assistant (Tort) (4501) Full Time
Insurance Defence Legal Assistant (Tort)
Friendly. Amazing Perks and Benefits. Supportive. It’s all you could you want! Our Client, a top tier firm, is seeking an Insurance Defence Legal Assistant to join their team of dynamic legal professionals. The firm is looking for a candidate who can work independently, is motivated, and has at least 5 years of relevant legal experience. If this sounds like you, then send in your resume and we’ll take care of the rest!
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of experience with dictation;
- 5+ years of relevant legal experience
- Ability to work both independently and within a team-oriented environment;
- Strong technical skills with proficiency in MS Office applications;
- Experience working with insurance defence and/or personal injury a definite asset; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
- Preparing and completing all necessary litigation documentation such as motion records, pleadings, notices, affidavits, etc.;
- Transcribe dictation with speed and accuracy;
- Communicate professionally with all external clients;
- Ensure all filing is organized and up to date on a daily basis, both physical and electronic.
- Handle administrative details with respect to calendar management, client meetings, accounting, closing files and docketing
How to Apply: To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina at firstname.lastname@example.org