Family Law Clerk/Legal Assistant (4488) Full Time
ABOUT THE JOB
Family Law Clerk/Legal Assistant
Attention Law Clerks!
Our client, a prominent family law firm, is seeking a Law Clerk/Legal Assistant for their team. The incumbent will be responsible for the organization, management and preparation of affidavits, legal documents, financial statements etc. as well as administrative duties. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills and is able to prioritize and multi-task meet deadlines with high attention to details. With a pleasant work environment and supportive colleagues this chance is not to be missed.
APPLY NOW and lay the foundation to a successful and fulfilling future!
Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Preparing drafting and reviewing legal documents;
- Prepare affidavit of documents, pleadings briefs and disclosure briefs;
- Managing financial statements ;
- Trial preparation ;
- Organize and maintain client files preparing files for court ;
- Communication with Clients and opposing counsel ;
- Transcription of letter, memos, and documents;
- Preparation of Lawyer for court ;
- Closing files then sending to storage ;
- Reception coverage;
- Schedule and maintain assigned Lawyer’s calendars;
- General and administrative duties as required;
- Photocopying/filing/binding etc.
- Law Clerk Diploma- Minimum 3-7 years Family Law experience;
- Solid Knowledge of the Family Law Rules and the Rules of Civil Procedure including Filing Deadlines;
- Strong technical skills-Word, Divorcemate, PC Law, Worldox, Adobe;
- Experience dealing with the courts and clients;
- Excellent communication skills, Team player, organized;
To apply, please forward your resume to Zaheeda Merali, Manager – Executive Search at firstname.lastname@example.org