Senior Corporate Law Clerk (4483) Not Defined
ABOUT THE JOB
Senior Corporate Law Clerk
Attention Law Clerks! Do you want to be a part of a global organization that is known for its efficiency and excellent results that best serves client’s interests? If yes, then we have the perfect job for you!
Our client, one of the top law firms in Ontario, is seeking a law clerk for their busy cadre. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task and adapt in a fast-paced work milieu. The individual should demonstrate strong client relationship skills in addition to a keen eye for details and strong organizational competences. APPLY NOW and set the stone for a better and brighter future!
Salary: commensurate with experience
- Preparation of the following documents: Articles of Incorporation/Organization (including share provisions), Amalgamations, Amendments, Revivals, Dissolutions, Continuances, Extra Provincial Registrations;
- Review and update minute books to rectify deficiencies;
- Draft agreements and provide supporting documents relating to corporate and tax reorganizations;
- Participate in departmental projects that focus on corporate software upgrades.
- Minimum of 8 years' relevant experience;
- Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario Certified;
- Strong technical skills using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Calendar) and CorpLink.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong client relationships;
- Ability to work independently and to lead a team;
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work within time sensitive deadlines and manage multiple priorities;
To apply, please forward your resume to Zaheeda Merali, Manager– Executive Search at email@example.com.