Commercial Leasing Law Clerk (4479) Full Time
ABOUT THE JOB
Commercial Leasing Law Clerk
Are you a resourceful and diplomatic problem solver looking for a job that will help you grow exponentially? If yes, keep reading!
Our client, a renowned commercial real estate firm, is seeking a dedicated law clerk (commercial leasing) for their team. The incumbent is responsible for assisting lawyers, reviewing and drafting leasing documents as well as other miscellaneous tasks. The successful candidate will have a strong eye for details, excellent organization skills and possess the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships. Work with a team that owes its success to best class practice and management approach.
So, what are you waiting for? APPLY NOW and kick-start your journey to a successful future.
Salary: upto 70K
- Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating a wide array of commercial leasing documents.
- Assisting Commercial Leasing Lawyers in supporting our clients (developers, lenders, property and asset managers, landlords, and tenants) with all types of office, industrial, and retail commercial leasing matters.
- Taking instructions, review documentation, obtain and summarize information, report on status of leasing matters.
- Assisting in developing creative solutions to appropriately move leasing transactions forward and sustain competitive advantages for our clients
- A minimum of two (2) years of clerk experience in Commercial Leasing either with a law firm or in the leasing department of a large organization
- Demonstrated experience with the preparation of a variety of commercial leasing related documents.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, manage conflicting priorities, and work collaboratively.
- Innovative, value-minded thinker and proficient with the integration of technology and practice management tools.
To apply, please forward your resume to Zaheeda Merali, Manager – Executive Search at firstname.lastname@example.org