Litigation Legal Assistant (4469) Full Time
Litigation Legal Assistant
Do you wish to challenge yourself and grow professionally by working with one of the best franchise law firms in Canada? If so, keep reading! Our client is seeking a detail-oriented and keen litigation assistant to join their team. If you have an eye for details, exhibit strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills along with the drive to outperform yourself, this is the right job for you. So, what are you waiting for? APPLY NOW and begin the journey to your victorious future!
Salary: Up to 68k
- Providing support to the associates;
- Preparation and review of various legal documents, pleadings, briefs, reports, and court forms;
- Manage calendar and scheduling operations, including but not limited to booking appointments, examinations for discovery, meetings, etc. and keeping track of court dates.
- Draft correspondence and communicate with clients regarding various matters.
- Preparation of expense reports, docket entries, accounts, clients’ accounts and other administrative duties as required
- Maintain and organize files and compile relevant materials as needed.
- Oversee the timely service and filing of documents and related instructions to process servers/agents.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Experience as a Litigation Assistant in a law firm is a must.
- Successful completion of a community college level legal assistant or law clerk course
- Excellent knowledge of the Rules of Civil Procedure.
- Knowledge of PC Law is an asset.
- Strong technical skills using MS Office and ACL (Automated Civil Litigation)
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and all levels of staff
- Ability to work efficiently while managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Research, analytical thinking, and organization skills.
- Team player with ability to adapt to changing priorities.
How to Apply:
To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina Ungar, Manager – Legal Support at email@example.com