Administrative Assistant (4465) Full Time
ABOUT THE JOB
Are you looking for a role where you can utilize your skills for something pivotal and meaningful? We have the perfect job for you!
Our client, a law firm with 40 years of experience, is seeking an experienced and motivated administrative assistant to join their ardent team. The incumbent is responsible for running the office as well as providing administrative aid to lawyers, law clerks and the management team.
The role also requires the successful candidate to work on a full-time basis in the office.
Reasons why you would enjoy this job:
- You’ll be part of a purpose-driven organization that aims to build healthy, sustainable, and prosperous communities.
- Supportive work milieu.
- A three-week long vacation.
- Benefits after a three-month probation period.
- Annual bonus based on personal and firm performance!
Salary: $42-50k (depending on experience)
- Ensuring the office is kept stocked with supplies (office supplies, kitchen supplies, etc.), including ordering supplies and equipment as needed/requested);
- Answering the door, accept all deliveries and greet visitors when they arrive;
- Booking all travel (including air, car rental, accommodation, meeting space, etc.);
- Scanning and uploading documents to our document management system;
- Assisting lawyers with Law Society renewals and CPD courses;
- Scheduling meetings and arrange for refreshments for same;
- Arranging/scheduling zoom and/or conference calls as needed for various lawyers and clients;
- Booking/arranging out of office meetings for lawyers/clients at various venues, including refreshments;
- Collecting and managing daily mail;
- Arranging for offsite storage and updating firm records as required;
- Depositing cheques via remote deposit system;
- Updating library as new material comes in;
- Assisting COO with special projects, tasks as assigned;
- Other various office tasks, as assigned, by lawyers and clerks;
- Administrative assistant experience; experience in a law firm preferred;
- Can support more than one team member and take on additional responsibilities if needed;
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong eye for details;
- Can take instructions, pending Prioritizing tasks and getting them done;
- Knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, Adobe PDF, PowerPoint, and Excel.
To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina Ungar, Manager – Legal Support at firstname.lastname@example.org