Secured Lending Law Clerk (4253) Full Time
Secured Lending Law Clerk
Are you ready to join a thriving law firm who has set standards across the industry? Are you ready to be rewarded for your dedication and hard work? Are you READY? Our client, a law firm of 25 lawyers, based in the heart of downtown Toronto is looking to hire a law clerk with secured lending experience. This firm has dedicated itself to finding the top-quality candidates and you can be next. Apply now!
Salary: Up to $75k
- Minimum of 3 year’s previous experience as a Secured Lending Law Clerk
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient computer skills with knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, PC LAW, Teraview, Conveyancer (LLC) and Cyberbhan.
- Corporate and other real estate experience is an asset
- Ability to work in a very busy fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Extremely organized and meticulous with follow-up and detail
- Capable of working independently, virtually and in a team setting
- Handling all aspects of a secured lending transaction with oversight from a lawyer,
- Conducting, reviewing and summarizing corporate, PPSA and title/off-title searches
- Drafting of all security documentation and preparing and registering e-reg instruments and ordering title insurance policies
- Communicating with lawyers and clients and dealing with post-closing matters.
- Other general duties as required
Manager, Law Clerk Division
416-359-9000 ext 210