Plaintiff Personal Injury Assistant (Bilingual) (4251) Full Time
Salary - Up to 55k
Plaintiff Personal Injury Assistant (Bilingual)
Our Plaintiff Personal Injury Client is looking for a fluent Farsi speaking Legal Assistant. The ideal candidate brings 2+ years of plaintiff personal injury tort experience with the ability to work under pressure independently and as part of a team. If this sound like you then apply now to join a great firm!
- 2 years of experience working within Plaintiff Personal Injury Tort Law
- Legal Assistant/Law Clerk diploma and coursework or a combination of relevant education and experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using Primafact/Timematters
- Problem-solver with strong interpersonal and client service skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Adaptable, reliable, and proactive with ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment both independently and as part of a team
- Prepare and draft legal documents, such as briefs, motions, pre-trial/mediation memos, affidavits of documents, and pleadings, and review claims from new files.
- Schedule Examinations for Discovery and Mediations, medical legal appointments, and court dates, and maintain calendar
- Manage correspondence, emails, and mail, and handle client inquiries in a courteous and professional manner.
- Organize, request, process, and maintain client files and documentation.
- Assist with authorizations, undertakings, discoveries, and productions as well as opening and closing files.
- Provide exceptional support to personal injury litigation lawyers in areas such as vehicle accident, medical malpractice, and long-term disability, among others.
- Other general duties as required.
How to Apply:To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina at firstname.lastname@example.org.