Office Manager (4191) Full Time
Toronto / Ottawa
Our client is looking to hire!
Currently looking to bring on board a dedicated HR professional, our client – a down to earth and busy boutique litigation firm, has opened their doors. This role would require someone who values the people that make up a law firm and who enjoys being a part of a thriving organization. The role requires a positive attitude along with dedication and loyalty. The office manager would involve themselves with Accounting, Recruitment and Day to Day office matters. If you are enthusiastic and looking to build your career with a great group of people, reach out to us today!
- Accounting and day to day management of accounting matters including A/R, A/P and Billings.
- Pc Law and Amicus needed.
- Sourcing and Recruitment of staff. Ability to work with Remote staff.
- HRIS functions, policy and procedures
- Performance evaluations
- Day to day Office administrative tasks
- Facilities / IT / Marketing /Business Development, as needed