Immigration Consultant (4188) Full Time
Immigration Consultant / Law Clerk
Salary: based on experience
Business is booming for this GTA law firm. Currently, looking to bring on board an Immigration Consultant / Law Clerk. This role would require a candidate with at least 3 years of experience advising in all matters pertaining to Canadian Immigration. Files include matters working with Express Entry, Family Sponsorships, Business Investment, LMIA, Business Visa, Work Permit, Entrepreneur visa and Student Visa.
If you have strong client communication skills and are able to take a matter from open to close, our client is ready to interview.
• 3+ years specific experience in Canadian Immigration matters
• Strong MS Office skills
• Valid RCIC license
• Experience with overseeing and providing guidance
• Ability to work constructively and provide clients with options and guidance
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
All interested applicants, please apply to: