Construction Litigation Law Clerk (4173) Full Time
Construction Litigation Law Clerk
Our client, a recognized business litigation boutique, is looking for a Construction Litigation Law Clerk to draft and review litigation claims and documents, assist with trial and court proceeding preparations, and provide exceptional administrative support to lawyers and staff.
Location: York Region
• Draft Claim for Liens, Certificates of Action, and Master Construction Lien Motions
• Prepared Statement of Claim, Statement of Defence, Third Party Claim, Section 40 Notice of Cross-Examination, Notice of Garnishment, Bill of Costs, Affidavit of Documents and Certificate of Compliance
• Calculate and diarize construction lien deadlines and ensure the claims are perfected on time
• Prepare, revise, serve and file correspondence and litigation documents
• Assist in preparing for trial, examinations for discovery, and court proceedings.
• Administrative duties as required
• 5 years of experience as a Construction Litigation Law Clerk
• Law Clerk Diploma or Certification
• Extensive knowledge of Construction Law
• Time management and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
• Adaptable with superb attention to detail
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Professional manner
• Must be able to start as soon as possible
How to Apply: To apply please submit your resume to Zaheeda Merali at email@example.com.