Real Estate Assistant - West (4158)
Real Estate Legal Assistant
Salary - Up to $50K
Our client, a growing and expanding law firm based in West Toronto is currently looking for help in their Real Estate Group.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Must have a diploma from an accredited Ontario College and/or
ILCO Law Clerk Certificate.
- Must have minimum 3+ years experience in real estate.
- Must be a self-starter with excellent writing and communication
skills as well as the ability to work independently.
- A high level of attention to detail is required.
- Must be proficient in PC Law, Teraview,
- Flexibility to work overtime when required.
- must have experience in all forms of residential real-estate
files such as purchases, sales, private mortgages and refinancing.
- must be able to manage and complete residential real estate
files (purchases, sales and mortgages) from start to finish
- deal directly with clients, financial institutions,
municipalities, land registry offices and title insurance companies in a
- must be able to handle a high volume of files in a proficient
and efficient manner.
Please forward your resume to:
Manager, Law Clerk Division