Billing Coordinator (Law Firm) (3677) Full Time
Growth and opportunity are knocking at your door! Take your career to the next level. Our client, a prestigious national firm is seeking an ambitious self-starter to join their team and hit the ground running! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for tremendous growth, as our client moves into a cloud based office. Apply today for an interview!
- Maintain rates in Elite, by reviewing and maintaining client fee structures, rate changes, special billing requests and invoices to determine compliance with Firm policies and procedures.
- Review WIP, process WIP write-offs and transfers when appropriate.
- Edit and finalize accounts following lawyer instruction and client specifications.
- Research, reconcile and review billing uploads for accuracy.
- Process and submit electronic invoices using e-Billing Hub and work with external billing providers and external clients to resolve e-billing issues.
- Review and determine tax application for client invoices.
- Work with the legal professionals to manage the billing process from beginning to end, train legal assistants on the Billing process when required.
- Provide assistance/back-up support as required to other areas in the Finance team as well as legal assistants when needed.
- Report to Manager of Accounting
- 5+ years of billing experience, including e-Billing.
- Experience with Elite/3E.
- Previous law firm experience.
- Thorough knowledge of LSO rules and regulations relating to billings, collections and trust.
- Excellent communication skills and positive and professional demeanour.
- Must be resourceful and demonstrate strong problem solving skills, with the ability to make informed judgment calls in an experienced and professional manner.
- Strong ability to ensure Firm policies and internal control procedures are met. · Able to work independently
- Adaptable and accepting of change.
- Flexibility for overtime when required.
Salary: Up to $65K
To apply, please forward your resume to Zaheeda Merali - Manager of Law Clerks and Executive Search at firstname.lastname@example.org